- About Us
- Corporate & Event
What are Tillandsias? They are air plants! Why do we like them: they are hardy and cute!
Check out these little guys that are attracting comments in store at the moment, thought we’d put them up for you to enjoy as well:
|Small and medium sized fishbowl sand terrariums, the tillandsias remind us of beach grass. What could be more calm.|
|This is a larger tillandsia in a low white ceramic with pale grey stones and driftwood. and on the right, a small hanging fishbowl with small red-tipped tillandsia, sand and beachcomber objects.|
|A swirling shaped beach-grass-like tillandsia in hanging fishbowl with sand and shells.|
|A fine leafed tillandsia in fishbowl with sand and stones.|
One of the hardest things is knowing what to write on the card accompanying your flowers, particularly on the occasion of a sympathy. We have collected a few suggestions to help you if you get stuck.
– We are thinking of you at this time
– With our deepest sympathy, or, With our sincere condolances
– We are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers
– In loving memory of …
– We will always remember …, and the way they always ….
– May your many happy memories of … help to lift you through this difficult time.
– We extend to you our heartfelt sympathy on the passing of …
– …. will always be remembered, and will live on in our hearts forever.
– May they rest in peace.
But if you can, take the time to sit down and breathe, and find those simple words from the heart.
Adam’s Garden Florist :: Florist Gold Coast
floral delivery Parkwood :: floral delivery Arundel :: floral delivery Labrador :: floral delivery Ashmore :: floral delivery Nerang :: floral delivery Gold Coast :: flowers Southport :: flowers Parkwood :: flowers Molendinar :: florist Southport :: florist Parkwood :: florist Arundel