When placing an online order with us we acknowledge that you are trusting us to fulfill your order, but we ask that you take the following into consideration:
(If in doubt, please do phone us to place your order, it’s much simpler! 07 5594 7774)
– Please provide full and accurate information. Incorrect information which leads to the need for re-delivery may result in an extra fee being charged. There are also many instances in which we may need to contact you regarding your order, please provide appropriate details so we can reach you.
– If no-one is home when the order is delivered the courier may leave it at the door if it’s safe to do so, and often will let the recipient know via text or phone call that there is a delivery waiting for them (they will not be informed of what the delivery is nor who sent it). If it’s not safe to leave the item then we will bring it back to the shop to arrange re-delivery or collection.
– Flowers may vary from the ones shown in the pictures, due to availability, however we will always endeavor to maintain the overall look and value of the selected item.
– Certain flowers may be delivered in bud for longer life and protection in transit.
– All products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties, we will try to contact you, however we reserve the right to substitute with a product of equivalent value and quality without notice.
– We will make every effort to deliver your order at the times requested, though specific times cannot be guaranteed, nor can we deliver on Sundays (without prior arrangement) or days such as public holidays when we are closed.
– For same day delivery please order before 1pm. If you require a late or urgent delivery please phone us: 07 5594 7774.
– There are instances that a signature may not be collected upon delivery (when it is a doorstep delivery, for example), therefore you agree that the word of our courier shall be enough to confirm delivery.
– We will always do our best, but if for some reason you are less than satisfied and would like us to take action, you must let us know within 24 hours.
– Please check that the recipient’s suburb is in our delivery area as listed here. While most areas are not a problem, the Gold Coast is very long, and some of these locations are over 45kms away, or up long winding roads in the hinterland where few couriers go. We will always do our best, but it helps if you check first. Thank you for understanding.
– Prices listed are subject to change to accommodate peak periods and seasonal fluctuations.
– Prices listed do not include the local delivery charge, this is added at the checkout, or in the instance the location is a distance away you may need to purchase a ‘delivery upgrade’ from the shop, or phone us to place the order.
– Orders may not be cancelled on or after the selected delivery date.
– Thank you for reading these terms. Now go do some dancing because it’s finished! Woohoo!
For more answers see our FAQs.