One of the hardest things is knowing what to write on the card accompanying your flowers, particularly on the occasion of a sympathy. We have collected a few suggestions to help you if you get stuck.
– We are thinking of you at this time
– With our deepest sympathy, or, With our sincere condolences
– We are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers
– In loving memory of …
– We will always remember …, and the way they always ….
– May your many happy memories of … help to lift you through this difficult time.
– We extend to you our heartfelt sympathy on the passing of …
– …. will always be remembered, and will live on in our hearts forever.
– May they rest in peace.
But if you can, take the time to sit down and breathe, and find those simple words from the heart.